The News In Photographs For Augusta co. VA

Traffic From V511virginia.org and Interstate Cameras from trafficland.com

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Mobile Home gets blown Off Trailer On 81 - March 5

PHOTO 1: Augusta Co. firefighters at the scene


PHOTO 2, 3, 4: Debris from the mobile home along I-81


PHOTO 5: Brush fire caused by accident


PHOTO 6: The tractor that was towing the mobile home


PHOTO 7: Traffic backed up on I-81

Monday March 5, 20072:15 pm A mobile home was blown off its’ trailer by powerful winds. The incident happened near mile marker 233 on I-81 in the north bound lane. The right lane was closed to traffic, causing a backup. After the home blew over an embankment it started a fire that burned several hundred feet of grass.

Photo/Story Nathan Combs

No comments: