The News In Photographs For Augusta co. VA

Traffic From V511virginia.org and Interstate Cameras from trafficland.com

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Thomas W. Reynolds, Mayor Waynesboro - March 27







































































































































I look at being mayor as being a cheerleader for Waynesboro. There are so many exciting things going on. I enjoy the opportunities to go to Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for new business, attending Open Houses, meeting and greeting visiting dignitaries. Representing the city at a variety of activities and events, and working with such a fine group of civic-minded people who are my compatriots on City Council.
Each week before a Council meeting, I meet with City Manager Doug Walker to go through the agenda and discuss items that may need additional attention. I want to have a well-run meeting in which each Council member has the opportunity to ask questions and discuss agenda items. It is important to thoroughly cover matters in our public meeting. I am thrilled with the positive response we are getting regarding televised meetings. We are moving forward to televise our Work Sessions as well. It is important that we get as much information out to the public as is feasible. An informed public better understands what Council is doing.

No comments: