The News In Photographs For Augusta co. VA

Traffic From and Interstate Cameras from

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Firefighters Saves Home - September 8

September 8, 2007 - 5:15 pm Kiddesvill rd. Firefighters responded to a call that black smoke coming out of a home. The fire was in a bed room and was contained and put out in 10 minutes. Officials think that the fire was started by a candle. No one was injured.

Photo/Story Nathan Combs

No comments: