The News In Photographs For Augusta co. VA

Traffic From and Interstate Cameras from

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Firefighters Save House - September 1

September 1, 2007- 9:28 pm Goosecreek Rd. just off of 250, A fire broke out in a garage under a house. The cause was a hot weed eater and fumes from gas cans in the garage. There was no one home at the time of the fire, a dog was in the home witch was not harmed. The fire could have been a lot worse, a water line broke witch helped in containing the fire. Fishersvill, Starts Draft, and Augusta co. put out the fire and Waynesboro Rescue assisted.

Photo/Story Nathan Combs

No comments: