Traffic From V511virginia.org and Interstate Cameras from trafficland.com
7 Empliees fall ILL at Restoront - August 22
August 22, 2007- 6:40 pm Applebee's restaurant, Staunton 7 employees fell ill and where evaluated at the seen. The restaurant was closed and Augusta Co. fire fighters conducted a carbon monoxide test in the kuchen and the dinning room, after the restaurant was evacuated. Columbia Gas and the building inspector where called in. Augusta Co. officials are not giving out the condition of the effected employees at this time or conform if the was a gas leak that caused the illness.
Photo/Story Nathan Combs
Posted by The Photograph